Tuesday, August 27, 2013

22 Weeks

...and I weigh about 1,000!

How far along? 22 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yeah, and desperately needing to expand my wardrobe.  Any other big booty Judy's out there want to hand down your maternity jeans to me?

Sleep:  Sleep has been great!
Best moment this week:  We had a really fun weekend...lots of friend time, which is always good!

Miss Anything?  Sleeping on my stomach :) 
Movement:  Big kicks!! Jacob hasn't been able to feel them from the outside yet, though

Food cravings:  Fruit!  I had the most fantastic fruit pizza this weekend, it was total heaven
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope
Have you started to show yet:  Oh yes
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out?  In for now, but not for long!
Wedding rings on or off? On consistently!! Reunited and it feels so good
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy...except for one super embarrassing crying outburst in particular that shall not be named.  It was the Voldemort of all weepfests, I'll just leave it at that.
Looking forward to:  Need I say it again?  Pumpkin Spice Lattes.  School has started...today was my first official day back (I have a little permanent sub gig going) and nothing says fall semester like a nice steaming cup of PSL.  Come on, Starbucks, bring the juice.

1 comment:

  1. you look so cute! i love your baby bump!!!! can't wait to meet baby j!!!

    ReplyDelete