Thursday, September 19, 2013

25 Weeks

Can you even see the belly?? Note to self: white doesn't really work for these pictures.
How far along?  25 weeks
Total weight gain: You know what?  They forgot to tell me at my last appointment and I "forgot" to ask.  It's probably for the best that I don't know this month... (Update: they gave me my weight update at my 28 week appointment...I had only gained 17 pounds at 25 weeks.  Not too shabby!)
Maternity clothes?  I keep saying that I'm wearing lots of maternity clothes, but in reality it's just a couple pants and tank tops.  I'm able to wear pretty much all of my shirts still, which is nice.  

Sleep:  I have been going to bed SO early this week.  It's awesome, even though it means I'm officially old haha
Best moment this week: My new little nephew being born!!  Welcome to the world, Christian David!!

Miss Anything?  Not so much.  I eat a LOT so I really have no legitimate reason to miss anything.  I would really like some Chick-Fil-A right about now, but nothing is stopping me except my wallet haha
Movement:  Yes!  Today I had my hand on my stomach while she was kicking...not even just kicking, she was pushing her foot up against my stomach...and I could've SWORN that I could feel her toes from the outside!!!  That was crazy.  If I wasn't at work, I would've lifted my shirt to try and see her foot but...it was probably a wise decision that I didn't.  I'm not sure how your average middle schooler would've reacted to unannounced teacher midriff

Food cravings:  Chocolate.  This week's heroes: milkshakes, chocolate chip cookies, mint chocolate chip ice cream, and pumpkin M&Ms.  I guess this is my life now....
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope...although I have had a few more Uncle Jack moments.  So that's sexy.
Have you started to show yet:  Yep!
Gender:  Girl
Labor Signs:  No
Belly Button in or out?  The top half is out and the bottom half is in.  I've gotta be honest, I did not really imagine it progressing this way haha
Wedding rings on or off? Off.  I've been wearing my old purity ring around like a BOSS 
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Pretty happy!! Although I feel like I vaguely remember a couple of tearful outbursts this week...obviously baby brain is a current issue with me
Looking forward to:  BSF starting tonight!!!  I'm just really excited to meet my new group and to study Matthew this year!  Plus, when my long-term subbing job ends, I think I'll actually be able to do it daily, like it's meant to be done!  I know I know...I should be able to do that while I'm subbing because I have no take home work, etc.  But honestly, I've been SO TIRED coming home!!  I basically get in the door, eat dinner, and crawl into bed.  I don't know how people teach full time while they're pregnant.  Superheroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment