Sunday, February 15, 2015

5 Weeks

Jenna actually LOVES having her picture taken with the camera timer...she starts cheesin' so hard!
How far along? 5 weeks
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I bought a new pair of yoga pants.  I practically lived in them last pregnancy and my other pairs are thoroughly worn out.  Like... gaping holes in all the places where my thighs touch which is apparently a lot of places

Sleep:  Pretty normal. Napping a bit each day. A few weird dreams.
Best moment this week:  Getting little chocolates from my Mother's Day Out kids for Valentine's Day.  First, I just love getting presents but then second...chocolate. Obviously.  They did not last long, I'll tell you that.

Miss Anything?  Cold lunch meats! Why is this such an obsession of mine when I'm pregnant??  I barely eat deli meats when I'm not pregnant, but pop a baby in my oven and suddenly I'm the pastrami queen.  (side note: what even is pastrami and how can I be craving something I've never had?!)
Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: Besides wistfully looking at my deli drawer now and then, I'm not super into food right now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Here and there.  I got sick brushing my teeth this morning...ugh, that's the worst.
Have you started to show yet: Not yet

Gender Prediction: I keep calling the baby a she!! I guess I'm just used to being pregnant with girls
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy, except I cannot turn on the TV without crying.  I haven't cried at any commercials yet, but we watched Tarzan last night and all I had to hear was the opening music and I was an instant hot mess.
Looking forward to: Food tasting ridiculously amazing again.  I just remember last pregnancy everything tasted like it had been sprinkled with fairy dust leprechaun rainbow crack and I can't WAIT for that!

Also, just as a bonus I'm going to throw in a little Valentine's photo of Jenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment