Sunday, February 22, 2015

6 Weeks


How far along? 6 weeks
Maternity clothes? No

Sleep:  It's definitely getting harder to get through a day without a nap!
Best moment this week:  Hearing baby's heartbeat!!! I love ultrasounds so much and getting to take home Baby J's first picture was just so fun!!

FYI: the baby is the little white spot inside the black spot, for all you ultrasound newbies out there
Miss Anything?  Not this week
Movement: Nope

Food cravings: Ugh just...quantity.  Can I just crave quantity?  If I'm having an apple, I want three.  If I'm eating a cookie, I want 6. After I eat a meal, I want seconds and after I have seconds, I want thirds.  It is really. freaking. difficult. and I feel like I've already gained about 7 pounds, which is a little discouraging to tell the truth.  I'm making a resolution right here and now to drink WAY more water to fill me up so I don't end up doubling my weight.  Because we're QUICKLY heading down that road, my friends.  [Complete side note: I'm really fond of my water bottle, in case anyone is in the market for a good one...it's one of those things I'm really picky about and it's pretty much a pregnancy/breastfeeding must-have. Just thought I'd share!]
Anything making you queasy or sick: Bananas. It's so funny because I was OBSESSED with them last pregnancy but every time I smell them now (which is often, because Jenna is obsessed with them) I just want to ralph.  Although I will say, I had a few days with no symptoms at all, and I was afraid something was wrong SO I will take any sort of nausea with a sigh of relief and a smile!
Have you started to show yet: I do have a bulge, but I do not have a baby bump.  A.k.a. I need to stop eating all the time

Gender Prediction: I guess boy, because I haven't been loving fruits like I did with Jenna
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy, with smatterings of machine gun sobs whenever I'm around to witness any sort of touching moment, real or otherwise.  I TOTALLY lost it reading Fancy Nancy to Jenna this week.  Like...head in my hands weeping.  She was initially really concerned, but then decided I was playing so she giggled and moved on to the next book.  I need to get it together.
Looking forward to: Having everyone know!!  We're so excited, but for some reason I just can't bring myself to tell anyone yet.  I don't know what the hold up is, but Jacob feels the same way so we're not going to rush it.

No comments:

Post a Comment