Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Juliette: 6 Months

Age: 6 months
Milestones: Sitting up without me spotting her at all, and she's even rolled over a few times!
My Favorites: I just love getting to know her more and more.  I love how easily she smiles, how she rolls over to her right side when she's tired, how much she loves people, how badly she wants to be able to do the things big sister does...it's just so fun getting to see her personality come out more and more
Her Favorites: Sitting up!  She worked sooo hard to be able to do it, and it makes her so happy now that she can.  She also loves just being with her family.  She has a really hard time being left in the church nursery...it's sad to see her so upset, but it's also really sweet seeing how excited she gets when I come back :)
Surprises: It's amazing to me how smiley she is!  She's so friendly to everyone...every time we go out, people ask me, "Is she always this happy?"  Yup, pretty much.
Other Notable Moments:  A trip to New Orleans, Easter, a visit from Grammy and Poppy, and a visit from Uncle Adam and her cousin Pete...it's been a whirlwind month, but so fun!
Looking Forward To...: More visitors!  My sister and her family are coming to visit next month and I can't wait for Juliette to meet more of her cousins!


No comments:

Post a Comment