Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Juliette: 9 Months

Age: 9 months
Milestones: She can stand on her own for like a second, and she says "mama" and "dada!"  (Mama was first ;))
My Favorites: She's so silly!!  I love watching her play peek-a-boo and how she cracks up when Jacob dances with her.  And I love watching her with Jenna!  She just wants to do everything Jenna does, it's precious.
Her Favorites: Putting things in her mouth and crawling around with them...like a puppy dog.  Being read to...she sits so still in my lap, except when she gets excited about turning the page or sticking her fingers in the holes of Hungry Little Caterpillar.  She also LOVES going through tunnels, playing with our little kitchen, sippy cups, and playing peek-a-boo with the tambourine which I think is HILARIOUS
Surprises: That she's already standing!  I just forgot how quickly that all happens
Other Notable Moments:  First Father's Day, Her first time watching TV!  Don't get me wrong, me and Jenna watch shows ALL the time, but we usually do it when she's napping or eating in another room.  But the girls all sat down together to watch Winnie the Pooh and Juliette LOVED it.  She was just filled with awe and excitement and joy the whole time. I swear, she didn't stop smiling from beginning to end.  It was adorable.
Looking Forward To...: Hearing her talk more!  Hearing mama and dada is just about my favorite thing in the world and I can't wait to hear more. 
Note the bracelet in her mouth.  This kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment