Friday, April 19, 2013

4 Weeks

Ahhh the agony!  Being pregnant and not being able to tell people for another 2 months is torture!  Start taking bets on how long our secrecy will actually last haha...although, I guess it's not a total secret anymore. We told my family this past weekend.  It was my mom's birthday and the siblings all pitched in to buy her a pasta maker.  We told her we wanted to Google Hangout after she opened it so we could see her reaction, but in reality we wanted to share our big news. I got it on video because I knew I would want to remember that moment. So glad I did!! Their faces crack me up!

How far along? 4 weeks...my baby is the size of a poppyseed!
Total weight gain/loss: Not yet
Maternity clothes? No, but I started browsing online for some cute holiday maternity clothes, just for fun :)

Sleep:  I've been so tired that sleeping has been no problem!  Although, Jacob told me I've been tossing in my sleep a lot, so that's new
Best moment this week: Definitely telling my family!  When I told my older sister on FaceTime, the room instantly started to spin behind her because she was started jumping around the room!  We jumped in circles and screamed together for about 3 minutes... #sisterfriends #husbandsthinkwe'renuts.  Telling the rest of my family was great...my parents' faces when we told them were pretty fantastic, my little sister was so happy for us and I heard that my brother flipped his lid when they told him!  So fun to share the joy!

Miss Anything? Uh, yeah. Not worrying every 5 seconds that I'm going to do something to dislodge the baby.  I miss that peace of mind haha
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: I did have a craving for the queso from Alamo Cafe this weekend, but I don't think that had anything to do with the baby :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, although I have had some random waves of nausea here and there.
Have you started to show yet: Nope
Gender Prediction: Actually, I got freaked out reading an article saying that if you're having signs of pregnancy really early on, it means stronger hormones which COULD mean twins.  I made the mistake of mentioning this to Jacob and he won't stop bringing it up now! Haha he is WAY too excited about that idea.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Mostly happy, MUCH less weepy! Haha

Looking forward to: Telling Jacob's family!  We couldn't coordinate an all-family Skype call this weekend, so we're rescheduling to maybe Thursday or Friday. I'm so excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh man!! now I'M craving queso from the Alamo Cafe...much harder for me to get a hold of that stuff ;) so cute! i LOVE the picture of the poppy seeds!!!

    ReplyDelete