Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Marcottes are expecting!!



How far along? 3 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Yes oh...because of the baby? Then, no.
Maternity clothes? A pair of yoga pants I bought at Target.  I've owned these for two years though, so I hardly think it counts...

Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment this week: Seeing the word "Pregnant" pop up on my pee stick!  Also, [gentlemen, tune out] my boobs have been growing a ton over the past two weeks, which was my first tip that I might be preggers.  I sort of expected this to happen about 10 years ago during puberty, but hey.  Better late than never.

Miss Anything? COFFEE!  I can't imagine getting through the next two months of teaching 8th grade without it...oy.
Movement: No
Food cravings: Actually, just the opposite.  Usually I'm always craving something, but my appetite has kind of fizzled out over the past week.  I'm not nauseous, it's just that nothing jumps out as sounding particularly tasty.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada
Have you started to show yet: Nope
Gender Prediction: I'm already breaking out so...girl.  Apparently "girls steal your beauty" or something?
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: One happy camper, although I did burst into tears 7 different times this morning while reading The Help.
Looking forward to: Telling my family!!!

1 comment:

  1. that pregnancy test is really fancy...mine was two lines and when i showed andrew he was like..."what does that mean!?"

    ReplyDelete