Saturday, June 8, 2013

11 Weeks


How far along? 11 weeks!  Almost done with 1st trimester!
Maternity clothes? Not officially

Sleep:  It's getting more normal.  Less naps, less potty breaks, and later bedtimes
Best moment this week:  Taking my students on a field trip to the zoo!! So fun :)

Miss Anything?  Just having a glass of wine
Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: Not really
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really...I've been super lucky in this category!!
Have you started to show yet: Yeah a little bit :)

Gender Prediction: A boy I think...I'm debating buying an Intelligender just for fun haha
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Mostly happy
Looking forward to: My mother-in-law coming to visit this week!! :)

1 comment:

  1. 1. i LOVE your dress
    2. can i borrow it when we go to FL?
    3. WHAT is an intelligender?!

    ReplyDelete