Tuesday, June 11, 2013

12 Weeks

Oh my gosh!  I can't believe I'm already done with my first trimester!! Granted...it has felt like I've been pregnant FOREVER but still...it didn't really feel like this milestone would ever come haha.  This week was a total whirlwind, being my last week as a full-time teacher...it was a lot of fun though and I ended the year with some very happy memories!




How far along? 12 weeks!  Woo hoo!
Maternity clothes? Not yet, just a lot of maxi dresses and rubberbands around my pants buttons!

Sleep:  A TON of naps this week
Best moment this week: Having Jacob's mother-in-law to visit!  We shopped, we went tubing, we ate some great food...it was a blast!!

Miss Anything?  We did a lot of sitting outside this week so a nice cold margarita would've paired nicely with that, but oh well.  It's not that big of a deal.
Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: Not really
Anything making you queasy or sick: This week has by far been my worst week with queasiness...albeit, it wasn't not nearly as bad as it could've been, I've been really lucky on that front.  Still, I was super dizzy this week and it was making me really nauseous!
Have you started to show yet:  I have a little bit of a bump...can't wait until it's bigger!

Gender Prediction: I've been breaking out like crazy this week, so I'm going to say girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Mostly happy, except for when I cried for like an hour straight on the last day of school!  Like a little baby.  So embarrassing haha
Looking forward to: Our doctor's appointment tomorrow and then going public with our news!!! I can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment