Wednesday, October 9, 2013

29 Weeks

Did I write my letters squashed to be artsy, or because I struggle with the concept of evenly spacing things out and the letters S and Q are really hard to make small?  I'll let you decide.
How far along?  29 weeks
Maternity clothes?  Not many, but I'm going to be borrowing a bunch from Christina tomorrow!!  And not a moment too soon...about 90% of my shirts are officially unable to cover my stomach and I cannot WAIT to have some maternity jeans as an option!

Sleep:  So much better!  I love that I can actually sleep on my "back," even if it means sleeping somewhat sitting up
Best moment this week:  One of the students I was subbing this week absolutely cracked me up.  He was obsessed with the fact that I was pregnant.  Our conversation included incredible moments like him pretending to journey into my stomach to show my baby pictures of dinosaurs, him telling me to back up away from the door because "that thing is a fire hazard!" and him telling me that "big bellies are the BEST kind!"  Come on, who doesn't love to hear that?

Miss Anything?  Turkey sandwiches, still.  First stop after Baby J is born...Jimmy John's!
Movement:  Big time!  She loves to kick/flip/push around...every time I say "She's kicking!"  Jacob has taken to yelling, "I'LL KICK HER BACK!"  Just watch, I'm going to end up with a super aggressive child and this will be why.

Food cravings:  Apples!  I've finished like an entire gallon of applesauce this week.  Also, chocolate.  In a way, I'm relieved.  This eating fresh fruits and veggies on the reg has been a nice change of pace I guess, but viciously unleashing myself on a helpless giant bag of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (thanks Hannah) is really much more aligned with how I pictured me being pregnant.  Plus, let's just say I'm really looking forward to fellowship night at BSF tonight...for way more than just the fellowship (please someone bring brownies?)
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope
Have you started to show yet:  Obviously...my baby bump is big enough to be labeled a fire hazard
Gender:  Girl
Labor Signs:  No...my upper stomach muscles were cramping up at one point, but I think that's just because Baby J was wedging herself up in between my ribs.  She has my whole abdominal cavity to hang out in, you'd think she could find a less painful place to chill for the day
Belly Button in or out?  Almost all the way out!
Wedding rings on or off?  On again!! Let's hope they stay on, especially since it's cooling down!
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy...since my sleep habits have improved it's made it a lot easier to keep my emotions in check, no matter what my husband says about toast

Looking forward to:  Going up to Illinois!!!!  I can't wait to see my friends and family up there...AND this is really the PERFECT time of year to head to the Midwest!  Hello, fall foliage!

No comments:

Post a Comment