Wednesday, October 30, 2013

32 Weeks


How far along?  32 weeks...just two months until she's born!!  I can't believe how fast it's coming now!
Maternity clothes?  When I have to leave the house.  Around the house, biker shorts are my best friend #yesistillownbikershorts #sorryi'mnotsorry
Sleep:  I've had a hard time getting my breathing under control when I lay down.  I guess Jenna just really likes snuggling up to my lungs or something, so Jacob and I tried sleeping on the recliners for a night to see if it would be better...big mistake.  Everything was weird.  It was....I can't even...all I can say is everything was weird and disorienting and it was a huge mistake.
Best moment this week:   Um, would it be sad if I said that it was when I made brownies?  Our BSF group was having an ice cream social so I made brownies to bring...and kept like half the pan at home to eat for myself.  And that was my favorite part of the week.

Miss Anything?  Seasonal beers.  I had a dream that I got to drink a Cheer Beer this week and it was awesome.  I'll have to buy a pack to save until after she's born :)
Movement:  Constant and I love it.

Food cravings:  Um...food.  All the time.  I feel like I am constantly starving!  I was talking to someone this week who said, "Oh yeah, you better go get some lunch and feed that baby!  Although, you're probably not able to eat as much these days!  Your stomach is probably the size of a walnut!"  I was so surprised that I just agreed to avoid looking like a total hog, but in reality wanted to tell her that my stomach was actually probably about the size of a Chipotle burrito and that I was about to go consume one (or two) right then...
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Been feeling fine!
Have you started to show yet:  Yes...one of the students I was subbing got really offended on my behalf when someone else asked if I was having a boy or a girl.  Out of curiosity I asked what exactly he thought my giant belly was if not a baby and he said, "I don't know, too much junk food.  Or maybe you swallowed a watermelon."  Great.
Gender:  Girl
Labor Signs:  No
Belly Button in or out?  Still half in/half out.  I'm starting to think it's just going to stay like this...
Wedding rings on or off?  Off :(
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy

Looking forward to:  I get more pictures of Baby J at the doctor tomorrow!!  I just love seeing her move in realtime, and I'm EXTRA excited about it because I can feel her all the time now.  I can't wait to see EXACTLY what she's doing to make my belly look like it's doing the wave all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment