Sunday, November 10, 2013

33 Weeks


How far along?  33 weeks
Total weight gain: 28 pounds...it just keeps climbing!!  We also got a prediction for Jenna's weight...right now based on her size they're guessing she's 4lb 4oz...lucky skinny biotch (kidding).  Although if she's anything like me, she'll looks like she's 4lb 4oz but will actually weigh almost twice that much.  I've always been dense like that...MOST importantly, it looks like she's right on time for a Christmas Eve delivery, as predicted!  I know every mother and doctor is going to laugh at this, but I really think she's going to be right on time.  I just have a feeling this is a very punctual baby.
Maternity clothes?  Yup.
Sleep:  Deeply and often!
Best moment this week:  Seeing Baby J on the sonogram!! Holy crap, she has gotten SO big!  Her head alone pretty much took up the entire screen!  But it was just so cool seeing her little face and her feet tapping....the doctor also said that she has some hair already so I guess that accounts for the heartburn I've been having.  I playfully asked her if she could tell what color it was and she said "Yes, it is black and white."  Lol what a jokester. 

Miss Anything?  My brain!  I read an article that said "baby brain" happens because your brain is literally rewiring itself and so different things are getting unplugged and replugged, etc.  Well, I'm pretty sure my brain was like, "Wow, we have a lot of work to do here. Let's just start from scratch" and just unplugged everything at once because it was seriously like...lights out from one day to the next.  Example #1...I went to court for that ticket/warrant that wasn't my fault, spoke to the judge, walked out and spoke to Jacob and was like, "It went so well!" and he was like, "What did he say you have to do?" and....nothing.  Totally blanked.  Had no idea.  Had to ask the clerk at the desk because it was like the last 10 minutes of my life had been totally erased.  Thanks baby brain.  Example #2...a friend gave me a Bellaband which I was really excited about because it meant I could try to wear some of my old jeans.  So, I open my drawer to grab a pair and...no jeans.  I look through ALL my drawers and...no jeans.  For real, guys...does anyone know what I did with my jeans?  I'm assuming I thought I wouldn't be able to wear them for a while and just...relocated them all or something but I really don't remember doing that and it's been over a week and I'm about to file a missing pants report with the police.  If you have any information with where my jeans are, please let me know.  Did I leave them at your house?  I'm serious.
Movement:  All the time!  I love it!

Food cravings:  Apples...THANKFULLY because there was a plethora of them at my (BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL) shower this weekend! I couldn't get enough!  Plus, it was just a really precious time with some very special people...combine that with all the amazing apple stuff and it doesn't get much sweeter than that! Banana cravings are also back in full force and I am having a serious love affair with milk...I think I personally went through a gallon in less than 3 days.  Jacob was like, "Didn't we just buy milk?"  Yes, we did.  Now please go get some more.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not so much
Have you started to show yet:  Oh yes.
Gender:  Girl...although the European kiosk man at the mall yelled after me, "Eet's a boi!" as I walked by.  When I told him it was a girl he said, "Ahhh...I knew it! I knew it!"  Did ya, pal?  By the way, I purposely wear my hair curly and no, I will not let you straighten one piece of it so I can walk around the mall looking ridiculous for the rest of the day.  But thank you for the free hair serum samples.
Labor Signs:  I think I had a couple of Braxton Hicks contractions the other day because I was laughing so hard at my dog.  I need a life.
Belly Button in or out?  Still rocking the awkward halfsie.
Wedding rings on or off?  Off
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy! 

Looking forward to:  So many things...Asher being born ANY day now, eating the leftover apple things from the shower, subbing later this week at my favorite campus, and our LAST baby shower being thrown this upcoming weekend by my friends from work!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment