Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Cousincation 2014

Well, I meant to post this like a month ago, but whatevs.   In mid-February, the Lisi family came down to TX to visit!!  We got to meet Asher for the first time, they got to meet Jenna, and the cousins got to meet each other.  Lots of meeting.  It was amazing.  I just wanted to post some pictures from #cousincation2014 for posterity (almost named #cousinlovin which was, surprisingly, voted against...)

The babies got off to a rocky start...
Cousincation?  More like Cryingcation.

But they warmed up to each other pretty soon.  Jenna ESPECIALLY loved her Tia and Zio.  I'm not sure if she ever really registered that there was another baby around, but that's ok because that left me wide open to get plenty of playtime with Asher!




We went on walks together...
...hit up HEB...
...celebrated Valentine's Day (complete with heart-shaped bacon)...
 


...ate some delicious grub...
How much do I love Bird Bakery?  So much.



...and forced our kids into embarrassing pictures that we will treasure for years to come.
Aw...holding hands


About a week after the Lisi's left, I was on FaceTime with Stacy and showed Jenna the screen...she started smiling and kicking because she was so excited to see her Tia.  I totally cried.  Love you Lisi family!!!  Come again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment