Monday, September 14, 2015

35 Weeks


How far along? 35 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yep, it's either maternity clothes or Jacob's clothes these days!
Sleep:  For the first half of the week, it was not fantastic.  I was just feeling so uncomfortable...it's my toes!  And my feet!  I feel like I can feel them swelling by the second.  I think I wore myself out so much at the beginning of the week though, that the second half of the week I slept wonderfully
Best moment this week:  Going to Baby J's shower!!  It was so great to be surrounded by so many people I love, celebrating a baby I love :)  And I feel much more prepared for her to be born!!  Jacob and I worked on putting together her nursery afterwards...it's not totally done, but I will share this picture of her cute little reading/nursing corner!

Miss Anything? I miss being able to crack my back easily!!  Terrible habit, I know,  But the twisting is just not in the cards right now and I miss it!!!
Movement: Let's talk about MY movement for a second, shall we?  I've basically been waddling everywhere and sometimes even needing to hold up my belly for a little extra support.  BUT.  I don't think I have ever moved so fast as I did this week.  Let me tell you friends, you don't know fear until your child starts saying "potty!" when you're in line at the post office.  Which DOESN'T have a bathroom, by the way.  And they won't let you use the employee bathroom, even when your potty training toddler needs to go.  And then you go outside and your toddler squats down and starts grunting.  And then you put her in the (fairly new and clean) carseat as fast as you can, while half-begging/half-encouraging your toddler to hold it.  And you want to speed down the neighborhood streets back to your house, but you're stuck behind a giant and apparently very law-abiding van.  And then you hear grunting from the back seat. ("Hold it! Hold it!!! No mess!! You'll get a treat if you put your poo poo's in the potty!!")  And then you make it home and everyone and everything is miraculously dry and clean, so you run run run inside and get to the potty....and your toddler puts her stuffed kitty on the potty instead, because apparently it was KITTY that had to go potty all along.  -_- 
Food cravings: Still sweets, and a few nights in a row where I really wanted a burger and fries!! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: LOL
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: I went to the OB this week and she said I'm 1 cm dilated!  Woo hoo, I'm already 1/10th of the way through labor!  Or something like that haha.  She also said that it seems like the baby has dropped and that my belly is measuring at 37 cm, when it's supposed to match the number of weeks you are.  
I've had several rounds of Braxton Hicks this week too.  Who knows, maybe this baby will be early!  Not TOO early though, I hope!  
Belly Button in or out? Way out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  So happy!!
Looking forward to: Baby J being born!!  I can't WAIT to see what she looks like and I'm so excited for Jenna to meet her!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment