Tuesday, September 29, 2015

37 Weeks

Not my best chalkboard, but to be fair I have been doing this for 37 weeks (plus the 39 weeks from my last pregnancy) and am entitled to some laziness.  Also, is it just me, or is that baby looking LOW???
How far along? 37 weeks, YAYYYYY!!!!  Also for the record, I just realized this is my 100th blog post!  So...this is me acknowledging and celebrating that little milestone along with the bigger milestone of being full term 
Maternity clothes? Of course!  I've definitely had more gruff days than cute ones lately...I've officially entered the "I'm enormously pregnant so I don't care that I'm wearing flip flops and yoga pants to church" phase.  Just as an example. 
Sleep:  Pretty good!  Although rolling over is rough. business.  Wakes me up every time.  But I was just saying to Jacob how I have had way less weird dreams this pregnancy than I did with Jenna's....I must just be really worn out by the end of the day!
Best moment this week:  Being officially full term!!!!  I'm doing my best to soak up these last moments of pregnancy, since this is (theoretically) our last one....but it's hard when I'm so excited to meet Juliette!  And am the size of a whale... 

Miss Anything? Not having my thighs touch my belly when I sit will be glorious
Movement: Yes, she LOVES stretching her legs out and pushing them against my side!

Food cravings: Sweets.  This poor kid.  I solemnly swear to eat lots of broccoli this week so she'll at least want to eat some of that in between Hostess cupcakes someday....
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, I feel great!
Have you started to show yet: Yeah, apparently I got huge this week!  Look at last week's picture compared to this week's picture.  WHAT?!  HAPPENED?!  I have to believe it's an angle thing because I don't see how that's even possible to grow that much in a week
Gender: Girl!  Even though everyone keeps telling me that it looks like I'm having a boy.  Wouldn't that be a surprise!
Labor Signs: No more Braxton Hicks this week (yay) but also no more dilation progress according to my OB (boo)
Belly Button in or out? Soooooo out!!
Wedding rings on or off? On!  I do take them off at night though.  That's when I feel the most swell-y
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy
Looking forward to: Well, OTHER than having Juliette with us in person, I'm looking forward to our neighborhood Halloween parade next week!!  I'm so excited for seasonal festivities to begin, especially since Jenna will actually be able to appreciate them this year, and I'll have TWO little munchkins to put in cute little {fill-in-the-holiday-blank} outfits!  I still think that having a baby in December was way better pregnancy-wise because it wasn't as hot when I was super big, BUT having a baby in October is way better postpartum-wise because I'll have this cute tiny little baby to dress up during the best holidays of the year!!  Do you think she'd forgive me for dressing her up as a mini-pilgrim for Thanksgiving??  (Answer: probably not, as I'm not sure I've wholly forgiven my parents for dressing me up as one in 4th grade...JUST me, mind you.  My puffy hair must've made me the best candidate for looking like I came from ye olde rustic times.  I promise I'll post a picture if I can find it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment