Saturday, December 12, 2015

Juliette: 2 Months

Age: 2 months
Milestones: Social smiling!! It's the best!  And she has slept through the night a few times, which I am definitely excited about
My Favorites: All of her sweet little noises!  I could listen to her all day.  Plus, that dimple!! It just kills me.
Her Favorites: Chatting with us.  She loves just sitting on our laps, smiling and cooing and gurgling.  She is very social and knows her family...mom, dad, and big sister always get big smiles.  She also loves being extremely cozy and warm, listening to music, and her swing.
Surprises: How easy she is!  I kind of forgot how much babies sleep and just...hang out.  It's great.  Of course, that's not to say there aren't moments where she's fussy or has giant poop explosions (like the one at church when I didn't have any back up clothes for her OR me OR newborn diapers so I had to put a size 5 diaper on her, cover her with a blanket, and cart a nekked baby around church.  Oh yeah, and hope no one saw the poop on my pants.)
Other Notable Moments:  Her first Thanksgiving...I mean, she obviously couldn't appreciate the holiday to its full extent, but she definitely was on board with the napping part!  
Looking Forward To...: When she can sit up more!  Even if she's just in the Bumbo, I feel like she'll be able to be more of a part of everything.  Right now I feel like my attention is kind of divided between my girls because one is flat on her back and the other is up and playing.  I can't wait until Juliette can be upright and interact with all of us more often!


No comments:

Post a Comment