Sunday, May 12, 2013

7 Weeks


How far along? My little Cubs fan is 7 weeks
Maternity clothes? Not yet

Sleep:  I've been sleeping ok...crazy dreams have been waking me up almost every night though, featuring everyone from Hugh Jackman to randoms from high school. Weird
Best moment this week: Date night with Jacob to celebrate our engagement anniversary.  3 years ago he proposed, and now look where we are! :)

Miss Anything? Ya know, this week I didn't really feel like I was missing anything!
Movement: No
Food cravings: Veggies and chocolate! (not at the same time) OH! And I bought a sandwich maker like my mom had when we were growing up because I was reeeally wanting one of those haha...best $10 I ever spent.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but I've been getting EXTRA car sick.  Just sitting in the passenger seat makes me start to feel nauseous...but this is possibly psychological haha
Have you started to show yet: Maybe but...I don't think so

Gender Prediction: I can't explain it but I really feel like it's a boy!  This pregnancy has just been far too easy...
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy aaand sometimes really mad :)
Looking forward to: Our first appointment!! I'm super excited to meet our doctor and hear the baby's heartbeat and all that jazz.  Plus I have a HUGE list of questions I want to ask her!

2 comments:

  1. i was JUST THINKING ABOUT that sandwich maker mom had!! i loooved the grilled cheese and the pb and j!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, Jul! I don't feel so far away. I love you!

    ReplyDelete