Saturday, May 4, 2013

6 Weeks


How far along? 6 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3 pounds! Probably because I have about a week's worth of meals backed up inside of me (let's hope so anyway)
Maternity clothes? Nope

Sleep:  Sleeping great!
Best moment this week: Our nice, long weekend up in Austin!  We went up to visit Christina & Tyler (who are pregnant) and ended up going to their neighbor's gender reveal party...it was fun to see baby stuff going on all around me, even though we're not "publicly" pregnant yet.

Miss Anything? Margaritas and sushi
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Fruit!  I eat about 3 clementines a day and my kids keep asking me "Miss, what's up with you and blueberries??"
Anything making you queasy or sick: Ugh.  Up until this morning, my answer would've been no.  Then this morning the kitchen smelled like garbage, the faculty room smelled like poop, the halls smelled like stinky middle schoolers, and I ran back to my classroom to puke in my trash can.  Lovely.  By the way, did I mention that I was the ONLY one who could smell these nasty smells? Joy.
Have you started to show yet: I don't think so...it's hard to tell because I'm so bloated!! 6 weeks is way too early though, right??
Gender Prediction: Still feeling like it's a boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!
Looking forward to: Being able to announce that we're pregnant!  Stacy and Andrew announced this week and I'm so jealous! I'm also looking forward to having a definite bump, instead of this panza I have now

No comments:

Post a Comment