Sunday, April 12, 2015

13 Weeks


How far along? 13 weeks...most definitely in second trimester at this point!
Maternity clothes? Nope, but I'm betting I'll have to start using a rubberband on my jeans in a few weeks

Sleep:  Pretty normal...I've had to wake up a couple times during the night to run to the bathroom
Best moment this week:  I had a girls night on Friday and it was just the best.  I won't say any more due to the embarrassing and childish nature of our activity, but suffice it to say it was a blast and just good for the soul 

Miss Anything?  I made a French Silk Pie this week and I was pretty bummed not to be able to lick the bowl! (Raw eggs...womp womp)
Movement: I don't think so

Food cravings: I was compulsively eating Easter candy all week, so let's just go ahead and blame that on the pregnancy...sorry you were so sugared up this week, baby.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I had some dizzy/queasy afternoons but usually a quick nap (read: several hours) would take care of it enough for me to function
Have you started to show yet: Yeah I'm pretty sure, or it's just all that Easter candy piling up...
Gender Prediction: I don't know!! We thought we were going to find out last weekend but the results weren't in yet so now we have to wait some more. Boooooo
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In-ish.  Depending how much I eat, the top pops out a little...so weird haha
Wedding rings on or off? On, thankfully!  I'm holding my breath though because I had to stop wearing my ring with Jenna at 14 weeks. Yikes!! Drinking LOTS of water this week to prevent swelling!
Happy or Moody most of the time:  I was a SUPER crab this week but I think that was because of the nausea
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender of our baby!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment