Tuesday, April 28, 2015

15 Weeks

It was practically impossible to get a picture without munchkin in it, so she's got a cameo this week :)
How far along? 15 weeks
Maternity clothes? Still no!  Although I did have to use a rubber band on one of my pairs of shorts this week
Sleep:  Pretty good this week!  No weird dreams, no waking up at 4 a.m.,  and no getting up in the middle of the night to pee...although as soon as I wake up, it is GO TIME
Best moment this week:  Oh man...to be perfectly honest, I can't remember a thing that happened this week.  Baby brain.

Miss Anything?  MY HUSBAND!  He's been traveling and had meetings until late for the last two weeks and I feel like I've barely seen him at all.  One more week of traveling and then I think things should settle down?
Movement: Not yet...
Food cravings: I haven't been as into food this pregnancy as I was with Jenna, so no official cravings, but I did eat several s'mores pop tarts
Anything making you queasy or sick: I get queasy/dizzy if I don't snack between meals, but other than that I feel pretty good most of the time!
Have you started to show yet: Yes, and it's starting to look more and more like I'm pregnant and less and less like I need to hit the gym.  Hooray!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Sometimes it gets pretty close to popping out!  Jacob hates it, but I love it and really want it to be a full outie...this pregnancy is my last chance!!
Wedding rings on or off? On still!  Hooray!
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy mostly, but with the occasional ugly mood swing...poor Jacob
Looking forward to: My OB appointment tomorrow!  I just love getting the confirmation that I'm pregnant...especially since I haven't had that many symptoms and am still wearing all of my old clothes and such. I mean, am I actually pregnant or not??  It feels hard to tell sometimes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment