Sunday, July 19, 2015

26 Weeks

Major thanks to my guest chalkboard artist this week, Christina!!
How far along? 26 weeks...I think I'm almost in my third trimester, which is CRAZY!  I forget exactly when the switch happens but I think it's sometime around now.  This pregnancy has gone by so fast!! Oh man...we really need to pick a name...
Maternity clothes? For SURE.  I look like a stump in most of my non-maternity shirts, so it's nice to have things that are extra long and stretchy!
Sleep:  Good!  Especially since coming home...it was fantastic to be in my own bed again!  Although sleeping by myself for over a week + getting bigger has definitely made me much more of a bed hog...I'm pretty sure I need this comforter:

Poor Jacob!
Best moment this week:  LOTS of sister time (and cousin time, for Baby J, Jenna, Sofia, & Asher!)  And then of course, being with Jacob again...yay!  AAAAND having Jacob take Jenna for a Daddy/Daughter Day so I could have a pregnant mommy nap day...YAY!!!  I was going to go for a pedicure too, but really just could not bring myself to get out of bed. Which I should probably be embarrassed about but I'm not.  Zzzzzzz...
Miss Anything? My sense of smell is SO weird!  I'll have some days where I'm super sensitive to smells and some days where I can't even smell Jenna's poop diapers.
Movement: Yes!  Jenna saw my stomach moving for the first time, and it TOTALLY freaked her out.  She looked at me like, "what the HECK was that?!"  Which were exactly my thoughts the first time I saw Jenna move so...what goes around comes around, I guess!

Food cravings: Sweets!  I feel like I physically cannot make it through the day without some sort of dessert.  And I still need to pass my glucose test one of these days.....ay yi yi
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just general motion sickness
Have you started to show yet: Yup
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Mostly out.  Jenna pokes it every chance she gets
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy, although there were several weepy moments.  I started tearing up at the airline counter when I found out they had accidentally given away my extra large window seat on the plane...not good news for a super motion-sick pregnant lady traveling alone with a one-year-old in her lap. I held it together pretty well and the airline was super helpful though...probably just because they saw my huge self about to melt down and put out a red alert to everyone. Womp womp!)
Looking forward to: This might seem premature but...fall!!  I'm just so excited for apple cider, chili, all my leaf decorations, football, sweaters, Halloween costumes for my TWO little pumpkins, and then Thanksgiving, and then Christmas!!!!  It can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment