Sunday, August 23, 2015

31 Weeks

I'm kind of dressed like a pineapple too, aren't I?  So we match!
How far along? 31 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes, and loving them!  And bonus: I discovered a pair of shorts this week that aren't technically maternity, but that are just stretchy enough to work!  Finally, I can actually wear shorts this summer!!
Sleep:  Oh my gosh, sooo many issues!  I am all of a sudden such a hot, sweaty mess and I can't eat ANY sugar after 6PM without being awake for houuuurs (which happened when I was pregnant with Jenna too...random)
Best moment this week:  Hearing the baby's heartbeat at my OB appointment and talking about it with Jenna afterwards!  She talked about the baby's heart all day...I love asking her, "what does the baby's heart say?" when we go through our list of the usual animal/vehicle noises :)  My favorite part though, was probably as we were leaving the appointment and Jenna was talking about "Heart!  Baby!  Heart!  Baby!"  when she suddenly froze in the middle of the hallway, put her hands in question-asking mode and asked, "Touch it??" 

Miss Anything? Nope, feeling good!
Movement: So much.  We've even tried to say different names to her to see which one she moves around the most for but it's usually a pretty even draw.  Come on, Baby J!  Help us out!

Food cravings: If I had to pick something, I would say protein (inconvenient since the meals I planned this week were uncharacteristically vegetarian) but in general I have just been STARVING this week!  Once I start eating, there's no off button.  I'm like a shark.  Good thing Jenna loves reminding me to put lotion on the "baby..." maybe I'll actually be able to avoid stretch marks this time around
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week
Have you started to show yet: Definitely!
Gender: A girl
Labor Signs: No, although o
ne night I had a dream that I was in labor, and then I woke up and thought I was ACTUALLY having labor pains, but then realized I just had to pee really bad haha
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On, but every now and then it gets just a liiiiiittle too tight!  Usually at the end of the day, so it's either from the 105 degree weather, or from too many french fries.  Nom nom nom
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy
Looking forward to: The weather cooling down!  There's actual RAIN in the forecast for next week and I keep obsessively checking my weather apps to make sure it's still there!

No comments:

Post a Comment