Sunday, August 2, 2015

28 Weeks

How far along? 28 weeks...ok, I guess NOW I'm in the third trimester!!
Maternity clothes? Yes!  So comfy.
Sleep:  Really good, but I've been having the WEIRDEST dreams!  They're always super detailed and semi-realistic...things like being the MOH in a friend's wedding without knowing who the groom was and during the ceremony I was asked to read aloud this children's book where the bride's mother had cut out all the noses in every picture.  Like I said, it was weird.  But, for the record, the wedding was lovely.
Best moment this week:  Rachel coming to visit!!!  You know those people that you always have fun with, even if you guys aren't doing anything?  And you never have to explain anything very much because they know you and the people in your life so well?  And they're just absolutely zero effort to be with because you're just 100% yourself with them?  It was like that.  I can never have too much of that.

Miss Anything? We made brownies and I THOUGHT I was going to be really jealous about licking the batter, but we had the most enormous and delicious dinner beforehand that I didn't even want anything to do with brownies.  Until 50 minutes later when they were done baking...then I DEFINITELY wanted them!
Movement: So much!  One night Jacob and I just sat there for a solid 30 minutes watching her flip and kick and turn.  Every time she moves, I feel like I love her a little bit more!  Lucky for her, she's super active ;)

Food cravings: Everything sweet!!  And by the way...for those of you keeping track, Espresso Royale never got back to me after I wrote them that well-thought-out and not at all irrational or desperate (*ahem*) e-mail.  BOO to that!!!! However, some wonderful wonderful friends made a road trip through Champaign and stopped by to get some granola for me!!  I've been making my own little fruit and yogurt parfaits and it's been like my own little cup of heaven each morning.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: A girl!  So excited.
Labor Signs: I think I had some Braxton Hicks this week!!  It's crazy to think that my body could be practicing for labor already!! Eek!
Belly Button in or out? You know what?  I think it's officially out.  Not evenly, by any means, but I'm pretty sure none of it could be classified as being in anymore.  Mission accomplished!!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Tired from how much FUN I've been having, which is not a bad problem to have!  So obviously, happy :)
Looking forward to: Knowing what Baby J will look like!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment