Thursday, August 27, 2015

32 Weeks

This is me trying to get Jenna to look at the camera.  This was the best shot I was able to get with her haha
How far along? 32 weeks
Maternity clothes? Naturally.  And lots of Jacob's t-shirts.
Sleep:  Better!  I cut back on the chocolate and keep the house at a lovely 68 with the fan on full blast when we go to bed.  I sleep like a rock.
Best moment this week:  Going to the Astro's game with Jacob.  We turned it into our anniversary date since we were apart for the real anniversary and scheduling for a babysitter can be tough!!  Anyway, it was a blast and having a date night is always a good move.

Ok fine, also when I got a cookie from Panera and got to spend Jenna's nap time laying in bed eating it and watching Bachelor in Paradise.  Because that show is a train wreck and I can't bring myself to look away.
Embarrassing, but true.
Miss Anything? Having Jenna sit on my lap!  There's so little room for her there now that she barely even bothers to try anymore.  When I read to her, I sit on the rocker and she sits facing me on the ottoman. :( I miss my snuggles.
Movement: Oh yes.
Food cravings: WATER!  I have been insatiably thirsty, and THAT is saying something because if you've been around me ever, you know that my water bottle is pretty much glued to my hand.  I've also been SUPER hungry again this week!  Stacy's due only a week and a half after me though, and it seems like we're on the same page.
Do yourself a favor: Dreyer's Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream.  You don't even have to share, I won't judge.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I threw up twice this week!  Once because of another diaper, but this one wasn't even that gross (Jenna was very patient and completely unperturbed while I was puking.  What a pro.)  The second time was after I was working out...my throat just got really dry and I started gagging and tossed my breakfast.  Womp womp.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes.
Gender: A girl
Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? Out...Jacob poked it this week and said, "I can't wait until I never have to see that thing again."  LOL
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!! I'm so excited to meet Baby J!!
Looking forward to: Breakfast...I'm hungry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment