Sunday, July 7, 2013

15 Weeks


How far along? 15 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yup. Yoga pants, pants with the stretchy tops, extra long and stretchy shirts...basically I'm in elastic heaven.
Sleep:  Good!  We've been busy busy busy so I've been sleeping like a rock at night
Best moment this week: HARRY POTTER WORLD!!!!  Oh my gosh.  Dream. Come. True.  Even just walking around the town was amazing.  I ate a chocolate frog, drank some butterbeers, ate lunch at the Three Broomsticks, walked through the corridors of Hogwarts...I'm pretty much Harry Potter now and I can honestly say that I will now die happy (hopefully long after my baby is born)

Obviously, the butterbeers were a highlight.
Miss Anything?  Having a glass of wine.  Normally when we're on vacation, I love trying a new glass of wine here and there, so I miss being able to do that now. I know technically I can, but I'm just too nervous.  Also, turkey sandwiches
Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: Fruit and chocolate, but I think the chocolate is just because I'm a human, not because I'm pregnant :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Oh, everything.  Planes, cars, stinky smells, strong smells, brushing my teeth, chewing on gum too long, the evening...I'm hoping this ends soon
Have you started to show yet:  Gettin' bigger everyday!

Gender Prediction: Who knows...I am SO excited to find out.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Ugh.  Still off.  I had to get a fake one.  I'm hoping my fingers don't stay like this forever!!
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!
Looking forward to: Beach time with the fam!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment