Friday, July 12, 2013

16 Weeks

How great was this week??  Jacob and I celebrated our second anniversary...it was so fun reflecting on our wedding and our marriage for the past year...and looking forward to imagine how different our next anniversary is going to be!!  Plus, celebrating your anniversary in Captiva, Florida, waking up early for some shelling, playing in the ocean, and having dinner at a nice restaurant with a view of the Gulf is pretty much tops!


Our new wall picture!
Just looking at that picture, makes me wish we could go back!!! BUT now that we're home I have full access to my chalkboard again. The Beautiful Mess app did do the trick while I was traveling, but I had a LOT of fun breaking out my chalk today (even if I did just do middle school style bubble letters!) 



How far along? 16 weeks
Maternity clothes? Stretchy pants galore!

Sleep:  It has been all over the place!  I've been waking up at random times in the night and super early in the morning, but the good news is that I can take a nap whenever I want!  Summer break, whaaat
Best moment this week: An entire week with my family on the beach, celebrating our anniversary, seeing dolphins, beautiful sunsets, and even a few funnel clouds...what's not to love?? 

Miss Anything?  Turkey sandwiches mostly, and sushi!  Does anyone know, is eating cooked sushi allowed?
Movement: Maybe?  I've felt a few twitchy little flutters every now and then...could've been the baby, could've been my imagination

Food cravings: Fruits.  Holy crow, tangerines are yummy.  I had no idea
Anything making you queasy or sick: Oh man...being in the ocean made me sick a few times this week.  Not in a boat or anything, just standing in it.  Now I understand how my dad feels watching any sort of mockumentary
Have you started to show yet:  Yup, this baby loves to spread out!

Gender Prediction: I'm thinking girl, but I think that's mostly because Jacob is so convinced it's a boy!  I feel like I need to balance the predictions out
Labor Signs: Nope...hopefully not for a while!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Still off...I've been wearing my fake ring :(
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Some tears...mostly happy
Looking forward to: My 16 week appointment!  I'm secretly hoping that we'll do another ultrasound to determine the gender, but I know it's early so I won't hold my breath

No comments:

Post a Comment