Thursday, July 25, 2013

18 Weeks

Happy Christmas in July!!



How far along? 18 weeks!  Baby is the size of a....pickle?? Sweet potato?? Come on, baby apps...could you have picked produce that varies any more in size?? Well anyway, my baby is about 5.6 inches long
Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes, a.k.a. yoga pants and stretchy shirts? Yup.

Sleep:  Marvelously, thanks to my body pillow
Best moment this week: Going to Austin to meet little baby Bennett!!! He is SO precious! If THAT didn't get me excited to have Baby J, then I don't know what will

Miss Anything?  We went to a barbecue with some friends...Jacob had a lot of fun picking a fancy beer to bring...and I had fun picking out a sparkling water haha.  I'll admit, I was a little sad at first.  We always have fun trying new things, but when I got to have a fancy drink in a bottle too, it made me feel much better
Movement: I don't think so.  I did have some abdominal cramping though which (as I explained to the lady on the Poison Control hotline) was probably either from being bitten by a black widow spider or because I ate a FiberOne bar.  She's pretty sure I'm fine.  True story, friends.

Food cravings:  Milk!  I can't get enough.  Oh...I also ate a good quarter of a brownie pan, forgot about it, blamed Jacob for eating so many brownies, and then felt like a huge idiot when he reminded me that I was actually the one who ate them.  Supposedly I even made comments every time I went up to the brownie pan like, "Man, these brownies are good!" and "These brownies are trouble!" and "I can't stop eating these brownies!" Whoops...baby brain?
Anything making you queasy or sick: Thankfully, NO!  I think I'm done with this phase...I can even look at my phone for about 5 seconds in the car (passenger side, obvi) without feeling sick.  It's a miracle
Have you started to show yet:  Yes
Gender: Girl, which is PERFECT because now she can marry the royal baby and be a princess someday!
#thingsidon'tREALLYwantmydaughtertoaspiretobe  #butseriouslythatwouldbekindofawesome

Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Off.  I've been called out at LEAST 4 times for wearing a different (plastic) ring by my friends!  Kudos on your observational skills, ladies!
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy! :)
Looking forward to: Luke, Jill, and Gina coming to visit!!!  Come on guys, just move down here already!

No comments:

Post a Comment