Tuesday, July 30, 2013

19 Weeks


How far along?  19 weeks
Maternity clothes? Wearing them and loving it!

Sleep:  I have been SUPER tired!! It's been a big nap week for sure
Best moment this week:  Lots of quality time with Jacob :) We've had a bunch of little dates this week, it's just been a blast.  Other best moment of the week: when baby Bennett got to come home from the hospital...for the second time.  For anyone who doesn't know, our friends the Hobbs had quite a scare this week with their newborn...luckily, there was a happy ending and it was such a great example of the power of prayer! Only read this story if you are ready to cry.  

Miss Anything?  Cookie dough BUT my sister gave me a recipe for eggless cookie dough a.k.a. safe for preggos!  Best. Discovery. Ever.
Movement: A couple little flutters.  I have to be focusing really hard though

Food cravings:  Hmm...I think I've been craving free this week.  I've just been absolutely STARVING!  What's that?  People don't usually eat a huge breakfast at 9 a.m. and then are ready for lunch at 9:30?  That's strange, because that pretty much describes my life these days
Anything making you queasy or sick:  I got a little car sick and had some trouble being around the turkey meat cooking in our kitchen, but other than that have been feeling great
Have you started to show yet:  Yes
Gender: Girl...how cute is this headband??  They have a Bears one too.  I die.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy, but I did cry when I saw the Catching Fire trailer.  Random.
Looking forward to: All the fun things we're going to do with the visiting Marcottes this week!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment