Sunday, March 22, 2015

10 Weeks


How far along? 10 weeks...wow!! Am I really almost out of the first trimester?!  Doesn't it end around 11 or 12 or 13 weeks? Or 14?  Ok I need to Google this, but still...this pregnancy is flying by!!
Maternity clothes? Nada

Sleep:  Naps are pretty mandatory, plus I've had a cold this week so I have been eeeeextra tired.  I was a super lazy mommy this week.  Mostly I laid on the ground while Jenna played around me and yesterday we watched Frozen all afternoon.  Honestly though, I kind of like sick days because it means extra snuggles.
Best moment this week:  Going to the Rodeo with Jenna and some other mom friends!!  It was so fun, and I'm definitely going to talk more about it in Jenna's monthly update.  Pregnancy-wise, the best moment of the week was when we grilled out, because red meat.

Miss Anything?  Having a clean kitchen!  Napping whenever Jenna naps means I have zero work time which pretty much means my house is a disaster zone!  No regrets though.  Naps are excellent.
Movement: No, but I can't wait!

Food cravings: Red meat still!!  And french fries are also often on my mind.  I think I singlehandedly ate an entire bag of hash browns this week...
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm having to avoid strong smells, such as raw onions and the giant crock pot of pork and sauerkraut I made this week.  I normally really like sauerkraut but this week it just smelled rancid to me.  This was a huge bummer.
Have you started to show yet: Not yet, but I tried to do this exercise where you lay on your stomach, lift your legs, and kick (it's supposed to be great for love handles) but had to stop right away because I definitely felt a little extra pressure in between my hips.  Hooray for an expanding womb!
Gender Prediction: All of these cravings for red meat and potatoes?  I'm going to say boy. Specifically, Ron Swanson.  I'm fairly certain that I'm giving birth to Ron Swanson.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!  Well, as happy as you can be when you're not feeling well.  Let's maybe shoot for "content."
Looking forward to: Finding out if we're having a boy or girl!! It's agonizing!!  There are all these boxes of Jenna's old clothes under her crib.  Will I be bringing those out again?  Should I be looking at boy clothes?  What will my baby be??!! It's so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment