Sunday, March 8, 2015

8 Weeks

How far along? 8 weeks
Maternity clothes? Nope

Sleep:  Pretty good, although the not sleeping on my stomach thing is starting to get rough...whenever I try to lay on my side with my legs bent, my left knee just aches!  I'm 26 years old and have a bum knee?? Lame. (LOL! Just realized what I wrote...no pun intended, but that was a good one!)
Best moment this week:  I'm just excited that it's March!  Spring is RIGHT around the corner!

Miss Anything?  Liking chicken...
Movement: No, but I'm excited for that!

Food cravings: Red meat and eggs.  Just give me a big, juicy, greasy cheeseburger with a side of scrambled eggs.  And bacon.  And maybe some sausage.  And some hash browns and toast, if you can swing it. Kgreatthanx.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Oh. baby. Yes. I definitely had a brief but intense chicken aversion this week.  Unfortunately, I literally planned and purchased an ENTIRE week's worth of meals where the main ingredient in every. single. dish was freaking. chicken.  Chicken salad, chicken cacciatore, fettuccine alfredo with chicken, tortilla soup (with chicken), and creamy chicken salsa verde tacos.  For real.  First of all, I clearly need to mix things up.  Second of all, I ate a LOT of scrambled eggs for dinner this week. Like...a LOT a lot.  But no complaints really.  Breakfast is good at any time of day!
Have you started to show yet: Not yet
Gender Prediction: A boy!  I was NOT this queasy with Jenna and I don't remember having any food aversions.  Not like this anyway.  I guess I can always look back at my old posts to verify that, I could just be having baby brain.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy, except during dinner the other night...I took one bite of food and started full scale weeping because "the baby doesn't like chicken tacos."  After many hugs and "there there's" (where I'm sure Jacob was working really hard not to laugh) we backtracked and made me some scrambled eggs, which were delicious.
Looking forward to: Not being nauseated anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment