Sunday, March 1, 2015

7 Weeks


How far along? 7 weeks
Maternity clothes? Nope, still fitting into everything ok!

Sleep:  Lots of napping when Jenna naps and tired enough that I couldn't bring myself to pick out a cute outfit for the picture this week but still...lots of naps are a beautiful thing
Best moment this week:  Finding Blue Bell's I <3 Chocolate ice cream at HEB!!!! It's my favorite favorite seasonal flavor and I've been looking for it all through February! Those chocolate covered cake pieces in it are just mm mmm mmmmmmmm!!!!

Miss Anything?  No, I'm doing pretty well on that front.  I almost went to go buy a coffee (something I know is allowed but I mostly stay away from in the first trimester anyway) but by the time I got to Starbucks I decided I wasn't feeling it anymore and went on my merry way.  It probably saved me from a lot of unnecessary guilt anyway.
Movement: Nope

Food cravings: This is terrible but...fast food!  We haven't really had fast food in a looong time (because we're broke, not because we're healthy...ha) but it is ALL I can think about right now!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've definitely had to pop open a few ginger ales this week...not because of anything in particular, just general nausea
Have you started to show yet: Nope

Gender Prediction: When I was pregnant with Jenna, I dreamt she was a girl and then couldn't shake the feeling that she was.  I had a dream this week that Baby J was a boy, but I woke up and....it just felt really off.  I sat up and thought, "Hm...no, that doesn't feel right..." so I'm going with girl.  If I'm right, someone should probably get me a technicolor dream coat.  If I'm wrong, then...Son, it doesn't mean anything.  Your mother is just crazy and pregnant.
Labor Signs: None, thankfully :)
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!
Looking forward to: Showing! And just having everyone know.  It just feels really weird this time around to be pregnant and not telling anyone about it

No comments:

Post a Comment