Monday, June 15, 2015

22 Weeks

How far along? 22 weeks
Maternity clothes? Still MOSTLY hanging in there, pants-wise...BUT I've been wearing some other cute maternity things thanks to the Stitch Fix box I got this week!!!  Everything is so soft and comfortable (including the shirt in my photo!) and I'll be able to wear them ALL still after I have Baby J.  You don't have to keep any of the things they send you if you don't want, but I ended up keeping them all!  AND they sent me the dress I'm wearing for Jacob's brother's wedding this month and it is so comfortable I could honestly sleep in it, but it's also totally cute.  By the way, Stitch Fix?  Not just for maternity clothes.  I highly recommend, it's so fun. PLUS if you use my referral code, (linked TWICE times for your convenience) I get a discount on my next box! [wink wink!!]
Sleep:  Pretty good...although I had a few nights where I was a full-on mouth breather due to pregnancy congestion.  It was pretty attractive.  Plus, waking up at 3 a.m. with a mouth drier than California (zing! I read the news!) is never pleasant.
Best moment this week:  My parents arriving!!!  Jenna and my mom were just CRACKING each other up in the backseat the whole drive home from the airport and it was sooo sweet seeing Jenna and my dad having a little play picnic together the next morning!  Jenna's completely obsessed with them. She's going to have an absolute blast this week.

Miss Anything? Cold turkey a little bit...my parents brought down a bunch of new recipes they've been using and one of them was for a turkey and cranberry wrap that really made me drool juuuust a little bit.  I'm making it the second Baby J pops out!!
Movement: LOTS!  I can even see my stomach jump a little when she kicks really big.  She kicks a lot right before we go to sleep so Jacob always gets some quality Baby J time in then, which just warms my little heart.

Food cravings: None that I can think of...man, I've been so boring craving-wise this time around!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Most definitely.  I felt huge this week, and it never helps when Jacob bumps into my belly on accident haha.
Gender: A girl!  It's so fun to think about her and Jenna playing together and sharing a room someday...and picturing what Christmas is going to look like with Jenna, Asher, Baby J, and SOPHIA (discovered to be a girl this week!)   
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? My mom says it looks like the top of an acorn and I think that she is pretty spot on with that assessment.
Wedding rings on or off? On, yay!
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!!! 
Looking forward to: Jenna's halfie birthday this weekend!  We decided to give Jenna birthday presents on her half birthday instead of her real birthday since it's so close to Christmas...easier on the wallet and more fun for her, I think.  We've been having a blast picking out fun things for her!  We still have a few more little things to pick up that will probably all be Frozen-themed since she's obsessed with Ana right now...I can't wait for her to open them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment