Tuesday, June 30, 2015

24 Weeks

Thanks for the dress, Stitch Fix!
How far along? 24 weeks
Maternity clothes? Several comfy tops!!  I looooove how soft maternity clothes are!
Sleep:  Pretty good, but that's not altogether surprising since we were super busy with wedding planning all week!!  I definitely had to skip a few naps, but am happy to say that I have my very first SISTER-IN-LAW and the wedding was fantastic!!

The New Mr. and Mrs. Marcotte!
Best moment this week:  Ahhh so many!  Mostly, being with the Marcotte family, watching Jenna chasing the cats around all week, and everything wedding!!  I know weddings are a lot of work and such but really...I'm so into that whole scene.  Not just weddings specifically, but in general having a huge list of things to do and needing to execute it and getting to see it come together at the end?  It's totally my jam.
Miss Anything? Taking up less space!  At the reception I kept having to walk back and forth between tables to check on Jenna, grab food, etc. and having to watch people scoot waaay in because I take up so much space?  Not flattering.
Movement: So much!  It's my favorite!
Food cravings: EVERYTHING that Illinois has that Texas doesn't.  Portillo's, Culver's, Entenmann's, good pizza, everything Italian......I want all of it in front of me. Right now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I definitely got motion sick a few times this week which is the WORRRST
Have you started to show yet: Fo sho
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Not yet
Belly Button in or out? Mostly out...my new SIL said it looks like one of those turkey timers that pops up when the meat is done haha
Wedding rings on or off? On!  I can't believe I've successfully evaded sausage fingers this long!
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!  Lots to feel happy about this week, so that was easy :)
Looking forward to: Even MORE time with family!!!  This is such a fun month!
Seriously?  Who wouldn't want more family time after a week with these goobers??

No comments:

Post a Comment