Tuesday, June 9, 2015

21 Weeks

How far along? 21 weeks
Maternity clothes? Still no!  Although the buttons start to dig in a bit after wearing them all day and I can't comfortably wear jeans after I eat.  Come to think of it...that was mostly true before I was pregnant too. 
Sleep:  Good!  I'm pretty dependent on my naps.
Best moment this week:  Spending time with Aunt Jody!! She came down to visit and we had lots of fun visiting Kemah, playing games, eating at the Chocolate Bar, and just chatting and hanging out at the house.  It was a fantastic weekend!  It was also really cool to see how God has provided for us this week through this whole flooded car situation.  It's really been above and beyond anything I could've planned or hoped for.

Miss Anything? My brain.  I'm starting to have quite an influence on Jenna...her new favorite game is looking into her toy purse, saying "keys??" and then pulling everything out until she finds her keys.  Then, she puts it all back, closes her purse, and does it all over again.  It's so flattering.
Movement: Lots!!! I love it so much.

Food cravings: I cut waaay back on my desserts this week and it was rough!  Trying to stop eating desserts?  Difficult.  Doing it while you're pregnant?  There are no words.  Good thing I was able to make up for it with a GIANT piece of cake from the Chocolate Bar this weekend!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, feeling good!
Have you started to show yet: Yes!  I'm feeling quite pregnant this week.
Gender: A girl!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Somewhere in between
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy, although with occasional mood swings.  I got pretty irrationally irritated with Jacob on Sunday morning when he was getting Jenna dressed for church.  Although, to be fair he WAS trying to match red with pink.
Looking forward to: My parents coming into town!  I can't WAIT for them to have time with Jenna!!

No comments:

Post a Comment