Saturday, May 30, 2015

19 Weeks

I know I'm a full week late posting, but between my birthday and Memorial Day and all of Houston (including our cars) flooding, I just could not get around to making my chalkboard.  In any case, better late than never!!  And I threw in another picture to make up for being so late. :)
How far along? 19 weeks
Maternity clothes? No, it's amazing!  What if I went my whole pregnancy like this?? Just kidding, I don't know if that would actually be a good thing...
Sleep:  Not great! That classic pregnancy congestion kicked in just enough to make me wake up in a complete panic several times a night because I wasn't getting enough air.  A humidifier has helped, but mostly I just have to sleep with my mouth open right now.  Super sexy.
Best moment this week:  My brother got engaged, which was pretty great.  Also, my birthday was on Saturday, which was very fun and relaxing.  BEST of all, when we were walking around the mall, Jenna HELD MY HAND!  Which is a HUGE deal because she HATES having her hand held, yet there I was...walking around the mall with her tiny little hand in mine.  It was the BEST birthday present ever!!

Miss Anything?  Nope,
Movement: Lots!! Jacob started to be able to feel the kicks on the outside, which is SO fun!!

Food cravings: None, I've been pretty blasé about food this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, I feel great!
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes.
Gender Prediction: Girl!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Mostly out!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  This has been a pretty happy week, although I did have a few weepy moments.  
Looking forward to: Baby J's 20 week ultrasound!!  It's on Friday and I can't wait to get a get close look at my baby girl!  And have the gender confirmed again...I know the blood tests are like 99% accurate but I think I'll feel SURE she's a girl once we see the ultrasound! 

No comments:

Post a Comment